Saturday 5 November 2011

Rises

Today the moon rises over the mountains in a clear blue sky, as the snowmakers hish white crystals all over the ski slopes.

I set up the camera to film from over the road, taking in the silhouette of the whole BigRock.

After my bigform standings on the Standing Rocks - and a failed attempt at a 180 degree jump to land on the rocks - I jump down from the Standing Rocks and run towards the CliffRock.

My first attempt to rise up the CliffRock is thwarted by gravity. My second attempt takes me to about head height, where I cling to the Rock for a few seconds, before attempting to run down the CliffRock, and landing on my feet, rather harder than I anticipated.

I walk - a little faster and more adrenaline-fueled - back over the road to the camera.

Watch Carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment