Monday 31 October 2011

Reading Glasses

The performance today did not take place, except as a potential in my mind on the way home. I arrived home late having not even had lunch, so the importance of routine (and reality of hunger, and the fact that I have a cold) led me to dispense with any woods-based activity. 

Interesting/noteworthy event of the evening: Steve found the pinhole glasses and asked, "What are these for, exactly?" I told him they were for focussing the eyes when reading, and he tried it and said,



"I can't read through those!"


Creative effort this evening went into carving a Hallowe'en pumpkin.


1 comment:

  1. Nowadays, many people wear a reading glasses. The purpose of this kind of glasses is to help those people who have their vision problem specially the old people. This article is pleasant for me and also it explain the performance of reading glasses. Thank you for this article.

    Check our other latest LED Glasses here.

    ReplyDelete